Welcome to the updated Your Health Is On Your Plate! I’m your friendly neighborhood blogmaster Ann and I’m ready to help you navigate the new site. Things may look very different, but the content you know and love from Dr. Sukol is still all here.
First things first – please update your bookmarks to this web address:
The previous blog (drsukol.teachmed.com) will be taken down in next few weeks.
Obviously, the new website looks like this:
Under the header image is the navigation bar:
Here, you can visit a variety of pages for more information about Dr. Sukol, nutrition, Food and YHIOYP. Some of these pages are still under construction, so don’t be surprised if content or titles change.
Next, let’s check out the sidebars. On the right, we have:
- a search box – which works much better than the previous blog’s version.
- a donation button – using PayPal, you can help support Dr. Sukol’s Real Food message.
- email subscription box – If you are a current subscriber, we will transition your subscription to the new site. Please be on the lookout for a confirmation email from WordPress. In order to receive posts from the updated blog, you must confirm your subscription.
- social media links – please follow Dr. Sukol on Twitter and Your Health Is On Your Plate on Facebook.
In the left sidebar, we have:
- Great Posts to Read First – If it’s your first time on YHIOYP or you just want to review Dr. Sukol’s philosophy regarding Food and nutrition, this is a great place to start.
- Finally, blog posts are still in the process of being categorized and tagged. If you’re looking for posts about a specific subject (diabetes, recipes, etc.), this is a good place to start.
Hopefully this quick tour of the new blog was helpful. If you have any questions regarding the transition, feel free to contact us.