Feed me! This is for the Super Bowl, in case you were wondering! It’s from vegkitchen.com, thank you very much.
- 6 oz. organic, blue-corn tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 c. grated pepper jack cheese (or vegan cheese works)
- 1 c. canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 c. corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
- a huge bunch of minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 c. scallions, sliced thinly (green and white parts)
- tomato salsa (I like spicy, but you choose).
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread chips in single layer on a large oven-proof platter. Sprinkle chips with cheese, black beans, corn and scallions. Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes until cheese is bubbling. Sprinkle with cilantro, and serve right away with salsa on the side. Serves 4-6.