There is a strong possibility that I could live on this.
- 1 medium zucchini, julienned
- 2 large carrots, julienned
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 c. Napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 3/4 c. fresh (or thawed) edamame
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. cilantro, rinsed and stemmed
- 1 Tbsp. hemp seeds
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 c. peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. low sodium tamari
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
Toss zucchini, carrots, peppers and cabbage in a large bowl.
Blend or whisk together all the dressing ingredients. It will be a little thick at first, but it thins as it sits. Pour half the dressing into the large bowl of vegetables, and mix thoroughly. Divide into two servings on dinner plates.
Top the salads with edamame, cilantro, green onion, hemp and sesame seeds. Pour remaining dressing over all, and serve.
Thank you to Oh She Glows for the original version of this recipe.